Thursday, February 6, 2014

Found a cute project on Face Book and thought I would give it a try.     I know all the kids are going to want them.  Thought I would share with you.   Below is a picture and instructions (found on the group Starting Chain)   Enjoy



Making ribbing first:
Chain 8, ch 1 for the turn and then half double crochet in every chain across.. Chain 1 and turn,
hdc in the back loops all the way across (this will make ribbing). Chain 1 and turn your work and do this step until the cuff fits snug around your leg. About 21 rows. then slip stitch the ends together, chain 1 turn
single crochet all the way around the cuff slip stitch to join. Chain 1 and turn.

Then  hdc all the way around for 6 rows.. slip stitch to join.. ...
Chain 4 then slip stitch into the third chain, chain 4 and repeat all the way around. After I get my loops made I do these steps into the loop... do 1 single crochet. 1 half double crochet, 4 double crochet, 1 half double crochet and 1 single crochet.. Inside each loop around.. then slip stitch and fasten off. Weave in any yarn tails..

For the scalloped edge:

No comments:

Post a Comment