Saturday, January 25, 2014



I made a set of fingeless gloves using a pattern by HappyBerry.   And then, eveybody I know wanted a pair.
Here is her YT link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSGj6y6OaA&list=WLF7E0F656E9D4EE04

Thankfully, I have a stash of yarn and was able to make them as requested.  I don't know if you are like me, but I don't look at crocheting as a craftl  I like to crochet to take my mind off of all the other things that tug at you.    I have crochet for so long that I can do a lot of it by feel and not by looking.   I take it with me when my husband and I have to make a trip. (I live in the boonies, where you have to drive 90 ish miles to the doctor, to find a JoAnn or Hobby Lobby).   If I have any appointment where you have to wait - I take crochet.

There are a lot of great tutorials out there if you don't know how to crochet.   I'll try to put a list together of a few of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment