Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Re-Making of a Studio

I have a wonderful space in which to craft.  But in my pursuit to gather and gather some more, I am over run with stuff.  It might be simple if I only had one love. But no, I love paper crafting, wood crafting, ebaying, crocheting, knitting, sewing, etc. 

There just comes a time when you forget what you have.  I knew I planned to redo my studio but kept putting it off.  I started the challenge. 
I took everything off my craft table and either put on one side of my bed (husband was out of town) or I put it on the floor.  About half way through moving and stacking things, I thought..."I forgot to tap the before video.  So I made the video and have it in safe keeping  until I make the final "after" video.
It is no easy undertaking I am sure, but with spring here, it gave me new incentive.

Check back for the pictures and videos.
I hope others do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment